The Briggs Lawrence County Public Library has updated some of its Covid policies:
- Facemasks and gloves are no longer required of visitors; masks are preferred, but entirely optional.
- Returned materials are disinfected before they are returned to the shelves.
- Seating has been reduced in all locations to prevent gathering.
- Meeting spaces in all locations are unavailable for public use.
- In-Person programming will be reintroduced on a small-scale basis over the course of Summer 2021, starting with Summer Reading.